7/18/15

GeoTrax Compendium and Checklist Now Available

The Compendium and Checklist Is Here!

I finally decided to release the first version of my GeoTrax Compendium and Checklist. It's as ready for "prime time" as Version 1 is going to be.

I don't think there are any outright errors in it, other than those that are due to lack of verifiable information. So you should be able to trust at least 99% of the data you see there.

UPDATE: I did find a few small mistakes. They'll be corrected in the next version.

I am charging a small fee ($4.95) for access to it. I'm considering making this a one-time fee; that is, if you buy the current version, all future versions would be free. We'll see about that later though. If you buy a copy, you probably won't really need a future version.

You can purchase your copy here at GeoTrax Packs. You can see a sample page there too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughtful thoughts. You comments will be moderated soon.