8/3/15

GeoTrax Layout Galleries Page Created at GeoTrax Packs

Now You Can See Pictures of GeoTrax Layouts

Many of you GeoTrax fans have visited GeoTraxPacks.com looking for track layout ideas. I've always had a page there that discusses track layouts. It pointed you to other sources of layouts, such as Bing, but it never showed you any layouts right on the site itself, unless you include what is visible in most of the pictures of starter sets.

That just changed today. I now have a gallery of layouts that I setup myself right on GeoTrax Packs. There's only one set of pictures posted there so far, but I plan to add more (complex) layouts in the near future.

So check out the GeoTrax Layout Galleries page now and return there in the next few days to see what I've added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughtful thoughts. You comments will be moderated soon.