8/1/15

GeoTrax Videos Show How To Use the Trains

GeoTrax Videos Are in the Works


I've started creating the videos that highlight the moving parts of each GeoTrax set that I have access to. As of this writing, I have nine of them done.

I decided to group them into playlists with five videos in each list. The first list contains these sets.

  • Tracktown Railway
  • Mt. Blast Construction Co.
  • Fast Response Rescue Co.
  • Crosstown Express
  • Load 'em Up Gravel Co.

When finished, the second list will include these sets.

  • Whirly Bird Rescue
  • Big Falls Wrecking
  • Mix 'n Go Work Crew
  • Rapid Rescue Fire Squad
  • Cross Valley Junction

There are some sets that sadly don't deserve their own video. A set like Freightway Transport, which is just a truck cab and a trailer, doesn't have any special moving parts. A video of me pushing it around the track would be a waste of time. Sets that consist of only track pieces fall into this category too.

Thusfar, I've been able to finish several videos each day. If I can continue at this pace, I should have them done in a month or two. I have over 100 more videos I can add!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughtful thoughts. You comments will be moderated soon.