11/20/15

GeoTrax Easter Gift Sets from Target

Easter Gift Sets - My Latest GeoTrax Discovery


Will it never end? Of course it will. It has to, since GeoTrax have been discontinued.

What I'm talking about is the fact that every few weeks or so I discover a new (to me) GeoTrax set that wasn't on my checklist or website yet.

Today it's two Easter Gift Sets from Target.

What's Included in an Easter Gift Set?


Each of the sets has an evergreen tree, a deciduous tree, some curved track, a DVD, and a small push "train" with an accompanying minifig.



Set P6360, which I'm calling Easter Gift Set #1, has 2 large curved elevation rail track pieces. The push vehicle is the first release of Woohoo and Opie.



Set P6361, Easter Gift Set #2, probably has the same track, but I couldn't confirm if there are two pieces or only one. (Can you?) Two would make more sense, since that would give you a complete circle. The push vehicle is Sally with Chatty and Chirpy.

The trees are the same in each set, and I think the DVD is too.

If you have more information about either of these sets, or any others I have yet to find, drop me a line. I'll give you public credit (if you like) for the "discovery".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughtful thoughts. You comments will be moderated soon.